Microsoft SharePoint Administration Toolkit
The Microsoft SharePoint Administration Toolkit contains functionality to help manage Office SharePoint Server 2007 and Windows SharePoint Services version 3.0.
This toolkit contains the ability to perform bulk operations on site collections, an Stsadm operation to update alert e-mails after the URL for a Web application has been changed, and a User Profile Replication Engine tool.
…and, there’s an updated version of the SDK (Software Development Kit) for Windows SharePoint Services (Aug-08), with the following “new” additions :
- Expanded documentation of backup and restore features
- Complete documentation of Microsoft.SharePoint.Administration.Backup
- New documentation of the administrative object model
- Revised Web Part documentation
- More migration support
- Expanded and updated reference documentation