Found the following “live meeting” that covers Visual Studio and Windows Workflow Foundation (WF) for SharePoint workflows :
…90 minute demonstration (very few PowerPoint slides) on building Document Workflows for SharePoint (MOSS 2007) with Visual Studio.
What you will learn:
• New features for SharePoint Workflow Developers in Visual Studio 2008
• New SharePoint API’s for SharePoint workflow
• How to debug SharePoint Workflow’s using the Visual Workflow Designer
• The new single-click deployment of workflows using Visual Studio 2008
• How to send emails from a SharePoint Workflow using Visual Studio (2005 & 2008)
• How to (programmatically) assign users Tasks (think Outlook Tasks) and track their progress
• How to enable users to re-assign/delegate tasks, and track that this was done
NB. This event was Recorded on Saturday, December 15, 2007.
Sounds like a great session – just have to find 90 mins to watch it !