Microsoft are providing lots of great content for SharePoint developers – looking to upgrade skills to the new 2010 product set. Here’s a few very useful (must have) links :
- SharePoint 2010 Reference: Software Development Kit – contains conceptual overviews, programming tasks, samples, and references to guide you in developing solutions based on SharePoint 2010 products and technologies.
- SharePoint 2010 Beta Developer Training Kit – provides developers with deep guidance on how to develop for SharePoint 2010. Through PowerPoint decks, Hands-On Labs, Source Code, and Instructor-Led Videos, the developer kit walks you through an array of important developer topics–including Developer Roadmap, Visual Studio tooling, Workflow, Business Connectivity Services, and much, much more.
- SharePoint 2010: Getting Started with Development on SharePoint 2010 Hands-on Labs – use these 10 hands-on lab manuals for SharePoint 2010 to get started learning SharePoint 2010 development. Each lab is available in C# and Visual Basic.
- SharePoint 2010: Developer and IT Professional Learning Plan – A guide to learning about SharePoint 2010 for Developers and IT Pros. This document provides information to help developers and IT professionals learn Microsoft SharePoint 2010.
- SharePoint 2010: SharePoint Developer Platform Wall Poster – shows a view of the SharePoint 2010 developer tools, community ecosystem, execution environment, SharePoint Server 2010 workloads, and target application types.
And – there’s a lot of new resources here :
There’s no excuse NOT to be learning SharePoint 2010 – I’m talking to *ME* !