The last week of October 2010 is shaping up to be a big one for the SharePoint community.
Following on from the very successful SharePoint conference in Sydney, the next city to hold an event is SINGAPORE.
The two-day conference is on October 26-27 – to be held at the Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel.
Registration is $400 (SGD) – which is only $330 AUD…! And there is an early bird ticket price for only $300 ($250 AUD).
The SharePoint Conference is intended for a wide audience and has content to cover roles such as:
- Business Roles like End Users, Business Champions, Power Users and Business Managers
- Information Architects, Record and Information Managers
- IT Managers, CIO and Decision Makers
- Technical Roles including Developers, IT Pro, Systems Administration and DBA’s
Microsoft Technologies covered during the conference include:
- WSS 3.0 (Windows SharePoint Services)
- MOSS 2007 (Microsoft Office SharePoint Server)
- SharePoint Foundation 2010
- SharePoint Server 2010
- SharePoint Designer 2007 and 2010
- Integration with other Office 2007 and 2010 including InfoPath, Excel, Access and Visio
- Integration with 3rd Party products enhancing SharePoint functionality
After wrapping up in Singapore on Wednesday night, the party moves to Saturday – for the SharePoint Saturday being held in Melbourne.
IMPORTANT – There has been a recent change of date – due to schedule conflicts with the venue. Check your calendar / travel / wife & kids – it’s now Saturday October 30th.
Speaker submissions are being taken (I’ve lodged one !) – click here to see all the details. Entries close on September 17th.
Make sure to register – as there’s only 70 spaces left – going to be a great day.
Any other questions, there’s an email address too : email@example.com
Three big days to round out October in SharePoint style !